Are there times you'd like to have
Situations where you feel less confident than others? Or come over not as the real You? Where you just 'get by' - or even sometimes make a bit of a hash of it? Or you clam up completely - and regret not saying something important?
Well stop leaving it to chance!
CONFIDENCE IS A CRAFT YOU CAN LEARN
Even if you generally feel confident, but somehow don't get the response that you want from people then...
THIS COURSE COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
OR TRY THE FIRST EPISODE - FREE!
Sign up here
Hi! I'm Julia Goodman
Before starting my coaching business I was a professional actor for 30 years, with leading roles in The Brothers, The Lotus Eaters and Those Glory, Glory Days. I’ve appeared widely on TV (Inspector Morse, Grange Hill, Eastenders, Coronation Street, The Bill …) and played Shakespeare all over the world.
The idea came to me in the bath, at the end of a long tour playing Lady Macbeth: why couldn’t everyone use the same techniques that actors use, to perform themselves? To bring out all the colour and uniqueness inside them – the stuff that makes them really unique and interesting – so that it could be properly seen and heard by people, rather than staying locked away? Or mumbled? Or lost or distorted in all sorts of other ways because of a simple lack of awareness or technique?
Over the next four years I took apart the engine of ‘performance’ and reassembled it to make it accessible to people. That was the start of the ‘You Brand’ methodology. That’s what you’ll learn in these video masterclasses.
What's the worst advice when you're going into a stressful or high pressure situation?
Just be yourself
Tried that? Fallen flat on your face? Want to know why?
Because to appear as 'just yourself' you have to perform yourself.
To come over as the right size you have to be 'bigger' than normal - at least that's what it feels like.
The quickest route to confidence is by learning how to project the real, natural, authentic You – especially in those situations where you feel exposed, vulnerable or judged (which are different for everyone). Learning how to deal with those situations – and doing it well – will supercharge your confidence like nothing else!
This video masterclass will show you how!
THE MAGIC INGREDIENT ACTORS USE
The 'You Brand Confident Anywhere' programme is rooted in the psychology of the professional theatre.
You'll learn the techniques that actors use - but the role you'll be playing is you. That's the key to great communication. It's what gets results.
"Fear generates in you a huge energy. You can use it. When I feel that mounting fear, I think, 'Oh yes, there it is!' It’s like petrol" - Dame Judi Dench
Alexandra Hess, Partner, Cinven
"The You Brand method surpasses all other forms of communication coaching."
Tom Fuller, VP Wells, BP
"Practising with the You Brand tools has helped me move from anxiety to performance, and to unlocking a more confident version of myself."
In this 10 episode video masterclass, it's as if you're right there with me in the coaching room.
The programme re-creates as closely as possible the one-to-one experience that has helped countless people to:
- overcome debilitating nerves, shyness and imposter syndrome that have stopped them performing at their best - or at all!
- take control of the impact they make
- feel more confident, fulfilled and happier about themselves
- build stonger and more productive relationships with their colleagues, partner, family and friends
- succeed at interview for college, university or their first job
- move to the next level in their career, and many to the very top
The programme is packed with intuition friendly theory and practical exercises that will change your mind-set around how you communicate and how you feel about those situations that make you anxious, nervous or apprehensive.
It’s full of practical things you can work on and practise in your own time – and that you can start to use straight away.
In Business, You Brand has helped…
- Over 300 companies and 15000 individuals of all ages, nationalities and disciplines.
- People to grow their leadership profile and make better choices for their life and career.
- Teams to interact more effectively.
- People with strong technical ability to find a voice and develop great interpersonal skills.
- Organisations transform their public profile.
- Private Equity firms raise multi £ billion funds.
- A Big 4 Advisory Firm increase its new business win rate from 30% to 80%.
I'D LIKE TO TRY THE FIRST EPISODE - FREE!
Sign up here